is happily married to Jacques and lives in Harrismith where they each
manage their own businesses.
Jo-Marie has a BSc in Computer
Science and a BSc. Honours in Psychology (both from the University
of Stellenbosch (2001). Jo-Marie then completed her Masters in Clinical
Psychology (cum laude) at the University of Port Elizabeth (2004)
After completing her community
service at Manapo Hospital in Qwaqwa, Jó-Marié entered
the world of private practice and has since not looked back.
- Psychotherapy for families, individuals and groups
- Play therapy
- Assessments (school-readiness, developmental, emotional, personality,
scholastic, career, subject-choice)
- Neuro-developmental movement programs for individuals (from 5yrs
to adult) with learning difficulties (Integrated Learning Therapy)
- Baby Sign Language workshops (Baby Hands SA)
- Infant Massage Classes (International Association of Infant Massage)
- Baby Gym classes (Baby Gym Institute)
Jo-Marie's training in
different fields allows her to offer various therapies for unique
individuals with various needs. She offers Baby Hands Workshops in
Afrikaans and English.
can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org